4 Exclusive campsites
Ratho 4×4 Camp
If you are serious about being close to nature, then our 4×4 Camp is the place to be. Note that this camp is closed from 1 November to 31st March due to the wet season and it is only accesible by 4×4 vehicles and bushtrailers, no caravans.
Book the entire camp or a single campsite. Maximum of six guests per campsite.
Per night for the entire camp
Only 4 stands, exclusivity at its best! Maximum 6 guests per campsite.
At the 4X4 Camp
Donkey Wood Heater
With daily litter removal by our friendly staff.
Each campsite has its own braai area.
Adequate ablutions facilities to service all four campsites, including flush toilets.
All rules are for the benefit and safety of our guest and should be strictly adhered to.
- No citrus fruit – elephants will come looking for this in your tent!
- Only drive on designated roads.
- No driving around at night.
- No firearms.
- No pets.
- No loud music.
- No more than six guests per campsite.
- No firing up the donkey wood heater, due to pipes that may burst. Our staff will take care of this.
- No littering.
- No electricity generators.
- Right of admission reserved.
Checkin & Checkout
- Checking in: 2PM – 5PM
- Checking out: by 10AM
Need to Know
- The gate at reception closes from 12AM – 2PM
- The gate closes 12AM Saturdays and reopens 7AM on Monday. If you need to leave/arrive during this time make an arrangement at reception.
- Ice, colddrinks and wood are for sale at reception.
- Credit card facilities available.
- Bring your own toilet paper.
- Potential malaria area during the wet season, November to April.
- Summer temperatures can rise up to 40+ degrees celcius.
- And for some Digital Detox, no Wifi and limited MTN cellphone reception.
The ratho experience
We Have Vacancy!